It’s just over a week since we started and the winds are once again tail winds, so it’s back to making progress. While I had my para anchor out, I realised that the boat turns into something of a bucking bronco when it’s out and there is a bit of chop. Not the most peaceful for sleeping. I also figured out, with some help from various others, that the reason my batteries haven’t been charging enough is that their angle isn’t the most efficient given the angle of the sun right now – you can see the curve in the pic. It should improve as I go, and I am working on a way to boost it. I’ll work on getting a photo out soon if it works.